van for sale
2012 Mercedes Benz Sprinter, 144" WB
Asking Price: $44,500
- Miles: 169,xxx
- Power windows, power locks, cruise control, air conditioning
- Pioneer 6201nex with navigation & rear cam
- Class III 2" Trailer Hitch Receiver
- 3rd owner of the van (first owner of the van as a camper). The camper build was done by a family friend of ours 2 years ago. Since I have had it, I've had all maintenance done at MB dealerships. Most recent service was about a month ago. It runs great and as far as I know, it currently does not need any work.
- V6, Turbo Diesel, 3.0 Liter Engine
- Clean title, in hand.
- 12' x 12' Stainless Steel Bar Sink- Faucet with Pull-Down Sprayer
- 7-Gallon Clean Water Tanks (x2) (14gal total)
- 7.5-Gallon Gray Water Tank
- Shurflo Electric Water Pump with switch (extra pump included - both are in like-new condition)
- Dometic Origo 4100 Alcohol Stove (does not require electric)
- Twin Spice Racks
- Paper Towel Holder
- Magnetized Knife Holder (with knife set)
- Engel SB70F Front Open Fridge (with mini freezer)
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Overhead Cabinets (throughout from front to back)
- Couches or dining seating for 6 (3 on each side)
- When the bed is down, it is 66" x 63".
- Dining Table (that drops down to make the bed with removable table legs)
- Lockable Full Length Closet with 3 Shelves
- Safe Inside the Closet- Storage Underneath Seats
- 10 LED 12v Recessed Lights with triple light switch. Each switch controls a different section of the lights.
- Dimmer switch at the back of the van
- Ceiling fan/vent with rain sensor and remote control
- 4 Electrical Outlets with USB ports
- Insulation throughout
- Seatbelts in the back that allows for 2 people on each side in the back
- Cargo netting in the very back (between the back doors and the overhead cabinets) for extra storage. It's where we stored our sleeping bags.
- Reflectix cut out to to fit rear and side windows for privacy. We had used 2 blankets to block out the front (I can show you how we did it).
- Drop-down table at side entryway
Mechanical & Electrical
- 2 100 watt solar panels- Brand new Duracell 105aH deep cycle battery (purchased March 5, 2020)
- 20A MPPT Charge Controller
- 2000W Power Inverter
- Lithium Battery, however, I believe it is completely dead. It was the house battery I originally purchased (instead of the AGM), however, it's out of juice and the company I bought it from went out of business. I will include it in case you know how to revive it. It was originally an $850 battery.
I am more than happy to answer any questions ahead of time. At the time of purchase, we will meet at a Bank of America branch for the transaction.
If you are not interested in buying the van but are interested in just discussing the build and vanlife in general, I am more than happy to chat about that, but please let me know! You can DM me on instagram @traveltrachs.
Click or tap any image to view full size.