van for sale
2012 Mercedes Benz Sprinter, 144" WB
Asking Price: $4,139,800
- Miles: 169,xxx
- Power windows, power locks, cruise control, air conditioning
- Pioneer 6201nex with bluetooth, navigation & rear cam, apple carplay compatible
- Class III 2" Trailer Hitch Receiver
- 3rd owner of the van (first owner of the van as a camper). The camper build was done by a family friend of ours and was finished in April 2017. Since I have had it, I've had all maintenance done at MB dealerships. Most recent service was about a 2 months ago. It runs great and as far as I know, it currently does not need any work.
- V6, Turbo Diesel, 3.0 Liter Engine
- Clean title, in hand.
- 12' x 12' Stainless Steel Bar Sink- Faucet with Pull-Down Sprayer
- 7-Gallon Clean Water Tanks (x2) (14gal total)
- 7.5-Gallon Gray Water Tank
- Shurflo Electric Water Pump with switch (extra pump included - both are in like-new condition)
- Dometic Origo 4100 Alcohol Stove (does not require electric)
- Twin Spice Racks
- Paper Towel Holder
- Magnetized Knife Holder (with knife set)
- Engel SB70F Front Open Fridge (with mini freezer)
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Overhead Cabinets (throughout from front to back)
- Couches or dining seating for 6 (3 on each side)
- When the bed is down, it is 66" x 63".
- Dining Table (that drops down to make the bed with removable table legs)
- Lockable Full Length Closet with 3 Shelves
- Safe Inside the Closet- Storage Underneath Seats
- 10 LED 12v Recessed Lights with triple light switch. Each switch controls a different section of the lights.
- Dimmer switch at the back of the van
- Ceiling fan/vent with rain sensor and remote control
- 4 Electrical Outlets with USB ports
- Insulation throughout
- Seatbelts in the back that allows for 2 people on each side in the back
- Cargo netting in the very back (between the back doors and the overhead cabinets) for extra storage. It's where we stored our sleeping bags.
- Reflectix cut out to to fit rear and side windows for privacy. We had used 2 blankets to block out the front (I can show you how we did it).
- Drop-down table at side entryway
Mechanical & Electrical
- 2 100 watt solar panels- Brand new Duracell 105aH deep cycle battery (purchased March 5, 2020)
- 20A MPPT Charge Controller
- 2000W Power Inverter
- Lithium Battery, however, I believe it is completely dead. It was the house battery I originally purchased (instead of the AGM), however, it's out of juice and the company I bought it from went out of business. I will include it in case you know how to revive it. It was originally an $850 battery.
I am more than happy to answer any questions ahead of time.
If you are not interested in buying the van but are interested in just discussing the build and vanlife in general, I am more than happy to chat about that, but please let me know! You can DM me on instagram @traveltrachs.
Click or tap any image to view full size.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does it have a toilet?
A: Currently, no. Once it's yours, I would recommend the Thetford Porta Potti 135 or 335, as it stores perfectly in the closet, when not in use.
Q: Does it have a shower?
A: It does not. For "showers," we would either wash up at the sink, use cleaning wipes, or public showers such as at campgrounds, gyms, or truck stops.
Q: Why are you selling?
A: For the past 3 years, we worked as traveling physical therapists, and this was the perfect vehicle for us on road trips from contract to contract and for our many weekend camping trips to explore the area we were in. It was also perfect because of all the storage space to transport everything we owned between contracts. At this point, we have decided to take permanent jobs and would like to buy a house. The money we get from the van will be going toward the house!